Heat Insulation Tiles
National Insulation Tiles consist of 34mm thickness with cavity of 12mm HRNT-613 (I). The Tiles are highly durable and enable significant energy saving on non-insulated and poorly insulated roofs and provides large saving in term of energy costs and normal insulation cost.
Key feature of National Insulation Tiles:
- Due to its special HRNT Glaze on its top surface, it reflects sunlight and stops the heat penetration.
- These tiles are manufactures using German technology Kilns and thus has a weight bearing capacity. Hence, you get an extra Square footage usable area on top of your residential, commercial and industrial uints.
- The surface of the National Insulation Tiles is non porous and due to this attribute, it does not take stains and so makes it easy to clean and is hygienic.
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility). With the large savings made by National Insulation Tiles in both energy and raw materials, greenhouse gas emissions.
- You can try to claim carbon points if you install National Insulation Tiles to your Roofs and terraces or other areas as all National Tiles products are manufactured using 26% recyclable materials.
- National Insulation Tiles are 100% recyclable.
- You can save onto energy cost gradually.